City Water Salem NH
City Water Salem NH
Advanced Radon Mitigation & Water Treatment provides installation services to Salem NH residents. Do you have hard city water in your home? Are you unsure if you might? Does your water leave a film on your hands or clothes? Do you have mineral stains or calcium deposits on fixtures in your home? We are here to help!
We take pride in being able to have numerous technicians always on staff and ready to take your call. You can be confident that “ARM” can install your next city water softener with efficiency and ease. We will provide a custom built system that your home can rely on. Allow your home to become more energy efficient and protect your appliances by giving us a call today!
Impressions SeriesⓇ RC
Advanced technology blended with operating simplicity
Whether you have municipal water that is hard or
chlorinated, Impression Series® RC water softeners deliver
the clear, soft, odor-free water you want and need. Its
environmentally-friendly tank design eliminates the need
for two systems by combining two medias into one tank.
The activated carbon reduces chlorine and other unwanted
tastes while the high capacity resin softens the water.
A single system that treats municipal waters
- Removes Water Hardness
- Reduces Chlorine and associated odors
- Softens Household water using minimal salt and water
- One System – Less Service
- Special “mid-plate” design
- Meter monitors and self-adjusts regeneration cycles based on household trend of water consumption
- Efficient to operate — uses less water and energy, less wear on appliances
- Single tank design reduces pressure drops
- Extends the life of resin media on chlorinated water
- Advanced history, diagnostic screens, and lithium battery backup
- Upper flange on tank for convenient access
Signs You Have Hard Water:
- Mineral Stains / Calcium Deposits on Fixtures
- Low Water Pressure
- Feeling a Film like Substance after Washing
- Tap Tastes Metallic
- Skin and Hair Feel Dry
- Excessive Soap Scum